Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top 5: Winter Nailpolish Picks



The cooler weather is finally starting to settle in here in Australia, which has inspired a change in my nail choices.

While I am a firm believer that you can wear any colour any time of year, I will admit I do reach for these colours more in the cilly months.

For longwear and chip free, my favorite brands are OPI and L'Oreal.

So here are my top 5 picks for this winter...

1. Burgundy
You can't go past a good dark vampy polish for winter, ox blood or burgundy colours make a great alternative to harsher black.

Colour Riche Le Vernis 403 FEMME FATALE


2. Grey
Either dark or light! A shimmery like grey is perfect if you aren't a fan of the draker colours.



3. Midnight Blue



4. Dusky Pink
Super girly but still perfect for winter!



5. Glitter
Any glitter works but this rose gold OPI polish it gorgeous!



What's your favourite winter polish?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment